Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day #9


Day 9-- Ye-hehehehehe-hes!

I had intended to get up this morning and get right to the baking of the day, but Mom asked me to go with her to get some work done on the van-- so instead, I spent the morning sitting on a leather couch in the waiting room drinking tea with Mom and reading my Bible and the devotional book Abby gave me, "My Utmost for His Highest." It was a good way to start the day, even if it did involve some excessive amounts of coldness. :)



I have a few more photos to post today, but that's mostly due to the fact that I worked on a larger variety of projects today. One of my new year's resolutions was to develop my artistic skills a little-- so I am trying to draw something (or someone) every day for practice. Eventually, I want to buy some paints and canvases and see what I can do with that-- but for now, I want to work with what I have.

I have siblings, so I sketched one. If you can tell who it is, yay! If not, (which is entirely possible, by the way), I... will have to work on that. :-/





Having siblings also comes in handy for random photo shoots. :) I say.




Also, having cute cousins for whom to make cute cakes is a definite bonus in... life. :-D I enjoy it, surely.




Now for some tea and Pride and Prejudice with Mom and Caiah. :)

And to finish this off, I'll say -

"That's all for today, folks! Remember, God made you special and He loves you very much! Bye!" --Veggietales

No comments:

Post a Comment