Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day #7


Guess what time I got up? At the dark early hour of 7 a.m.! Again! Score!


I began the day in a lovely way, going out for tea/coffee with a good friend and talking and praying with her. :) I love that.

The rest of the day was spent... doing somewhat random things, and unfortunately, not accomplishing as much as I would like to have. But it's amazing how much you can accomplish when you get up earlier compared to otherwise. I feel like I haven't done ANYTHING today, but when I think about it, I really have. Quite a bit, actually. Just not as much as I could have, which is where I find myself a little frustrated with... well, myself. Ah, well. Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. :)

One thing that I did today (which may or may not have taken up a lot of time which should have been spent doing other things :-D) was listen to a bunch of Chris August's music. I'd only ever heard his song "Starry Night" which is popular on the radio right now (and you would have heard it if you clicked on the link I posted yesterday), but now I've heard a lot more, and... !! I love! If you'd care to hear some great music, feel free to click on the links below-- these are some of my favorites.

Canyons

I'm Gonna Sing

Battle

You and I

And then, in case you feel like chuckling: I Love Candy

Today's photos are of random objects around our house. And yes, it is still decorated for Christmas. ;) I'm learning to take photos in bad light and also to edit poorly lit photos to look a little better... so I hope you enjoy these, random though they may be.

Eventually, I plan to borrow some people for my photos. That should be some good times. :)







Back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment