Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day #16


I've decided to post today a little earlier because... dun dunna na! I just took the pictures for the day, and I thought I'd get them up.

I've been finding that I keep staying up just a smidge too late every night, and then I realize-- Shoot! Have to update the blog! So then I'm up even later. So this is an effort to avoid that situation.

Remember when I said that siblings don't tend to like it when you bust out the camera on any regular day? Well, I partially take that back. Some of them DO.



Here are my models for the day-- These pictures crack me up. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as we enjoyed taking them! Hehehe...

Tirzah

Anna


Tirzah and Keturah


Anna and Tabithah




(My head)


There are so many things wrong with this picture. Hahaha...






Back tomorrow! :-D

...And now I'm off to learn some French. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment