Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day #15


Day #16-- Done. And what a lovely day it was! Lovely in so many ways. And I'm just... ooh. So grateful.

I'm grateful for family, grateful for friends. Grateful to serve a patient, loving God! I know I've said that many times before, but wow-- it sometimes just hits me all over again and I can't really help but express it. It's so great-- and so true.

Praise God!

Today's photo is of one of our Christmas decorations because (*sob*) they're probably coming down this weekend. I'm not looking forward to that-- I've been enjoying them so much this year. But, oh well. I guess that time had to come, and I'll get to look forward to having them around again next year.

Tomorrow, for pictures... :) Well, we'll see about that. You eventually run out of things to photograph (or rather, that you want to photograph) around the house or outside, and... People don't tend to take kindly to the camera finding its way over to their faces on any regular day. So, while I would love to borrow some siblings for pictures, I don't know how they'd feel about that. And who knows if that will happen.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, though-- we've had company for the past few days, so while I've "Gotten up" at 7, *coughcough*, I have not been keeping quite the rigid schedule that I've been wanting to. I don't mind too much, 'cause there aren't really any major pressures for me to worry about right now, and I've really enjoyed relaxing more over the last few days and visiting. I am, however, anxious to get back to checking off my goals every day.

Be back tomorrow!

(Clock from day #14)


(Today's clock-- I forgot to take the picture right away. :-D)


Oh, and also-- GOOD NEWS! I feel like I've learned so much about using my camera! Yay, yay, hurray! I still have a ways to go, but I feel a lot more confident now. On the one hand, my photoshop skills are still zip, so... eh he. But, on the other-- I feel a lot more "In command" of what comes out in my photos now than I did 15 days ago. :) That is a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment