Friday, January 21, 2011

Day #10


Success, yet again. :) Yay! And I'm almost 1/2 way through this challenge. This is very encouraging.




Today... eh he, well, again, I'm busy and don't have time to be writing this blog post. We have company, and I have cookies to make. So I have to go.

BUT... I will say a little bit before I leave. :) Here we go!

Since this was a particularly busy day, I didn't get a chance to think about photos till I sat down this evening with my pencil... so, here we are again with white pieces of paper and sketches for you to look at.

The girl I drew is not anyone I know-- she's fictional. ;) And the other drawing is just practice for cakes; I think it helps me keep a steady hand to practice drawing swirls and flowers and patterns and such. So perhaps these are boring... but I thought they might be better than no pictures at all. I tend to find most things a percentage better to read when they involve pictures, so... this is my attempt at making this blog more interesting.

I'll be online tomorrow to reply to my personal emails, etc.





Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment