Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is-- Tra-Lalalala-LAAA-- Here!


I know because I found a bunch of it in our yard today. Check it out. B-)






(Guess whose feet these are? :D)


And now, a song that I wrote (inspired by something very similar :-D). Can you guess what that was? ;)

Dew drops on grass blades and pretty new dresses,
Red rubber bootlings and snow flakes on tresses--
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Large chunky cutting boards and tiny white flowers
Lilacs and tea sets and ivy'd stone towers--
Chubby small babies just starting to sing;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Twirly small girlies and small laughing faces
Dancing and singing and family embraces--
Laundry that flaps in the wind where it swings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the cold bites, when the jalapeno stings
When I'm feeling sa-a-ad--
I simply re-member my fav-o-rite things,
And then I don't FE-E-E-E-E-EEEL-- SOOOO-oooo ba-aa-ad!!!

... :)

(And yes, I have been stung by a jalapeno. Take my word for it-- that is not fun.)





This... is a pretty good day. :)

_______________________________

Random note: My camera smells like smoked sausage. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment