Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Brown paper packages, tied up with strings..."


"...These are a few of my favorite things!"

I love that song. Not only because it's just great, but because it is actually filled with many of my favorite things. :) (I wrote my own version of that song, filled with some of my other favorite things... but I'll save that for another day, if you guys want me to post it.)

But, back to the title of this post... *glow* ...Today, in the mail, I got one of those things. My dear friend sent it to me; it was a brown(ish) paper package. Not tied up with strings, but I can forgive that part. ;)

It contained this beautiful little tea cup night-light and a sweet, sweet note. Which made me smile my face off, and I'm just... ooh. I'm blessed today. There are bits of happiness ALL over, and I'm feeling so, so... so. God is good! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment