Saturday, February 5, 2011

The First Week of February


Well, this week has been a good one. Our family continues on our day by day early rising schedule, and we're doing quite well with it. I'm pleased to find that I am having an easier time with it than I would have expected, actually-- I think it must be because of my 21 day challenge just before this.

This week's activities... well, the ones I am going to elaborate on, would be-- Chocolate! Surprise, surprise. Valentine's chocolates, St. Patrick's Day chocolates, and just... other chocolates. :) We're getting ready for the upcoming holidays by getting The Website updated. Here are some of the things we've been working on.

St. Patrick's Day - Irish Cream fudge, coated in dark chocolate.





Cinnamon Heart Fudge - Valentine's Day special. The little Petite Fours (pictured first on this entry) are this kind of fudge coated in chocolate and, obviously, cut into smaller pieces.




Dark Chocolate Rum Raisin fudge. Coated in dark chocolate.




This here is an interesting thing... I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Dad thought that since our Chocolate Crunchies (a mixture of Captain Crunch, pretzels, marhsmallows, rice crispies, chocolate chips, etc.) are so popular, making a heart out of it might be a cute thing for Valentine's Day. The heart stands up in a ring of the same mixture.



And of course, little heart sprinkles to finish it. :)

Overall, this week has been good. I know that's not a very informative thing to say, but... it summarizes the general feel of the week. I'll try to be back next week, hopefully with a more interesting update. In the meantime, God bless, and have an amazing last 26 minutes of Saturday and an INCREDIBLE week next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment