Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bows, Bows, and More Bows


I think have an unusual obsession with bows. When I make a cake and it doesn't look quite right... I always stand back, put my finger to my chin, frown, and then say, "Eh... I'll just stick some bows on it." And so I do.

I'm beginning to think that this is a new trademark of mine: Cakes with bows on them. One day in the future, when I'm rich and famous, everyone will recognize my cakes by their bows. I can hear them now...

"Oh, who made your wedding cak--- OHHHH... Riiiiiight. The bows. Nevermind, I think I can guess."

Here's proof. The proof is in the pictures, I always say!








Oh, and guess what? Did you know that I just recently did another wedding event? I made two display cakes, and guess what was the distinguishing feature on both of them? I'd give you a hint... they were fluffy and cute and very satisfactory to my critical eye. Oh, and they're made of ribbon.

I bet you'll never guess. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment